Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Beginnings. Another chicken story

After the loss of my other chicks, I decided to get some more.
I enjoyed the others so much, and was so sad when I lost them to a predator that I couldn't wait to try again with some new little ones.
Meet my new little flock.


This is Blackberry.
She's a Barred Plymouth Rock. 


I'm ready for my close up..


This is how she will look when she's an adult.


This is Copper.
She's a Red Sex Link.


Hello There!


This is what she will look like when she's an adult.


This is Biscuit.
She's a bantam.
I'm hoping she's a she. Time will tell.
She's a Belgian Bearded d'Uccle-Mille Fleur.
Well la-de-da!


How do you like my slippers?


This is what she will look like as an adult.


Stay tuned for some more chickens. 
I've ordered four more due in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment