Friday, February 6, 2015

MAGGIE ANN IS 4 MONTHS OLD!

Thought I'd update everyone on Maggies' growth.
She's 4 months old now and weighs about 31 pounds.
She's growing so fast.

This is her favorite toy.
 Monkey.
Monkeys name is Skippy.
She loves him!

My nose itches.


She loves to look out the window.
She's watching Cocoa.
She'll pounce on her as soon as she comes in the door.
Poor Cocoa.

She has developed a thick wavy stripe down her back.
I've read that labs and goldens can have this.

Hi mom.

She likes to find morsels under the island.
Usually from the ones that Cocoa loses.

She's ready to come back in.
She makes more prints on the glass then my grandchildren do!

De plane, De  plane.
She's trying to find the one she heard when we were outside.

She has a big bed 
but she still loves to sleep in her smaller one.



She sure fills it up.


Well that's the most recent pictures of my growing girl.


I think she's a beauty.


For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him...
Psalm 103:11

I'd love to read your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes she is. She's a lab and golden retriever mix. Her mom was a yellow lab and her father was the golden with a reddish color coat. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete