Friday, December 19, 2014

A LITTLE BLUE FOR CHRISTMAS


 Thought I'd share a few of my blue Christmas decorations.
This tall mercury glass tree sits in my garden window in the kitchen
overlooking my closed in porch.(which use to be an open carport)
It's one of my favorite decorations.


This is a refinished table that I redid in cobalt blue.

Here's a close up of the centerpiece.



 This is a metal tree that I got from Pottery Barn (I love that store) years ago.
It's been decorated for many different seasons,
but this is what I do for Christmas.
It sits in my bedroom.


Here's a close up of the sparkly bird nest.


Another close up.


And of course I couldn't leave out one of the cutest things.
Maggie Ann.

She's a beauty!


And last but not least by any means is adorable
Cocoa.


Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Mightier than the thunder of the great waters,
mightier than the breakers of the sea-
the Lord on high is mighty.

Psalm 93:4

3 comments:

  1. What lovely Christmas decorations. It looks like Maggie Ann is a new addition? And Cocoa is so adorable. I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment. Yes Maggie is our new addition. She's growing before our eyes. Cocoa could take her or leave her. Merry Christmas to you as well.

      Delete
  2. I love that metal Christmas tree with the blue balls.
    Merry Christmas.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete