Sunday, January 20, 2013

Uses for old bi-fold doors

Ever wonder what to do with bi-fold doors that you no longer use as doors. Well I've found a few uses for them.  My dogs needed a private bedroom of their own.  I once used a crate at night but decided to have something a little more functional and roomy for them.  Making this as a corner unit gives them more room and also a corner to put our tv on top. 




Of course they had to have their own pictures of themselves and their friends.




Here's more of a close up. They went to see santa too!




Here's one of the occupants. Cocoa.  She's so sweet. She loves her condo!




Here's one more use I found for the bi-fold doors.  We had a hanging gas heater on our back porch. To dress it up I made a fireplace surround. I think it looks great. And the old doors were recycled.




You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart.


Jeremiah 29:13

2 comments: