Monday, December 7, 2015

NEW/OLD TABLE DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS

Though I'd share how my new/old table is decorated for Christmas.


I "borrowed" some branches of magnolia from
a neighbor and cut some berries from my nandina bushes.
Then put them in my green mason jars.


Here's another view.
I replaced the big leather chairs I had before
with some white ones I had in storage.
I can seat more around the table with these.


Plus they don't take up as much room visually.
And they make for a brighter look.
With the bench I can easily seat 14.
If I put 2 on each end it becomes 16.


Well there you have it.
I think she looks especially festive and lovely.
I love this table:)


Mightier than the thunder
of the great waters,
mightier than the breakers of the sea-
the Lord on high is mighty.
Psalm 93:4

9 comments:

  1. Love big dining room table with space for so many. The wood top with the greenery is lovely. Linda from Ivy & Elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great simple but elegant table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty table and nice to have all that seating space. I love magnolia leaves, and remember as a child
    people making wreaths with them, and they were simply gorgeous, and their pods with the bright shiny
    seeds, so pretty. Am wishing I knew someone that had a magnolia tree so I could maybe get some of those gorgeous leaves.........it made for a lovely table display.

    Blessings and Merry Christmas!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one beautiful and big table. Wow. As long as you have friends and family to fill it up then you are blessed. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful table to gather with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cozy! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table is beautiful! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete