Sunday, August 10, 2014

Green Tri-Table

I ran across this interesting table at a thrift store.
Of course, I bought it.
I had never seen anything like it.
It still had it's little brass feet.

Since the top was the only part that needed help
I left the bottom stained and just painted the top.


Please ignore the lovely cords.
And the slightly fuzzy picture.


I painted it a bright green.
Then went over it lightly with walnut stain.
Lastly I topped it with polyurethane.
 Pretend those cords aren't there again.

A little closer look.
Yummy dog treats available for sweet Molly.

If anyone knows anything about the style of this table
please let me know.

...perfect in beauty,
God shines forth.

Psalm 50:2

3 comments:

  1. I really like the uniqueness of this table, great find. I think that it would make a lovely plant stand, I can just see it siting under a sunny window :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie. That's a great idea. Have a good week.

      Delete
  2. Very cool table - I've never seen one like that.

    ReplyDelete