Friday, May 30, 2014

Picket Table Tops

I decided to make some table tops for the patio.
So I made them out of (you guessed it) old fence pickets.


I used an old metal table as the base. It didn't have a top anymore.


To be able to pick up the table without the top coming off 
I used a screw as a guard.
Works like a charm.

As you can see I chose colors to coordinate with
the chair cushions. And umbrella.


This is a stool that I used as a base.



Another view with the chairs and cushions.


 To make a table for the center, I removed the fire bowl,
added a big flower pot (that was cracked) and
put an old round table top that I repainted on the pot.
Instant table.


Here's a close up.
I used a graining tool to get the design.



Of course we needed a table on the patio at the chicken run.
I had an old base, so I repainted it and added the top.


All of the table tops are sprayed with an exterior clear finish 
to protect them from the weather.


The patio is a great place for watching
chicken TV.
Anyone who has chickens, you know what I mean.

"Then the righteous will shine like the sun
in the kingdom of their Father..."
Matthew 13:43


Feel free to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR SITE!!!!! Our patio can be used for Lamb TV!!!

    ReplyDelete